Re: [NTLK] Apple's stock price (was Geez people, freaking get over it

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 03:48:56 EDT

   I just wish I had sold *more* than I did (only 50 shares, ~$800 at the time, and it had slid from it's high even then) I figured they would release either at the beginning of the day of the keynote, or at the end, so the precipitous after-hours drop that always happens would happen after the keynote (or in the middle of it).. Oh well.. I don't want to sell now, as it has already dropped quit a bit. I wonder how long it will take it to "jump back up". I haven't really followed Apple's price curve *that* closely, but it seems that what it does is drop a bunch when the Q-Report come out, then build back up slowly, until the next Q-Report comes out. I imagine it'll do something after MWSF (in a couple months, right - isn't that in when they'll formally announce Jag shipping?)

Jim