[NTLK] Macworld NY

From: Stephen Swift (aka Burnum) (burnum_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 10:24:13 EDT

I went down to MWNY and my Newton was a hit! :-) Even Apple people though=
it was cool. Other Newton users told me about their Newton. Everyone
wanted to try it out -- it was on guest for most of the time there. :-)
This is why Apple needs to make another PDA -- if people still love the
newt, imagine what would happen if a new PDA came out.

The only negative comment I received was when I asked the iSync group about
Newton compatibility.. They said "Newton!? That's like using System 7" I
just laughed. If they only knew how advanced NOS s compared to System 7.
:)

I didn't see an other newts, but at SF we have to do something to make our
group stand out. :-)

Stephen Swift =BF' The Burnum Man
burnum_at_mac.com