Re: [NTLK] Classroom Teacher Exchange and Wireless Questions

From: w.remson_at_att.net
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 18:20:44 EDT

I cannot answer your first question about a wireless
ethernet card. On the question about converting a picture
in NewtonWorks to your computer, you can copy & paste the
picture from the Drawing app in NewtonWorks to the
Document app in NewtonWorks. Next use NCU to transfer the
"Documnet" as Rich-Text-Format (RTF) to your computer
using NCU. Also if you have Claris Works you can load the
file directly from the Classroom Exchange program. If you
are getting and error when you try this you may need to
delete the Claris XTND System file from the Claris folder
in the System folder. Then start Claris Works so that it
can create a new trans