Re: [NTLK] -48807 error (undef variable) bring up keyboard after PunctPad

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 13:14:56 EDT

> Does double tapping somewhere on a note or text field give you the same
> error? What about tapping the little keyboard buttton at the bottom of
> the notepad?

Double-tapping on a word (to bring up the corrections slip) works normally, but double tapping where there isn't any text (normally brings up the keyboard) gives the same error. Deactivating all packages makes the error go away. I deleted the PunctPad extensions completely (they were just frozen) to see if there was a removeScript or something that wasn't being run when they were frozen, which didn't work.

Jim