Re: [NTLK] "Sell" space on their iDisk account?

From: Lou Forlini (lforlini_at_sspi-software.com)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 16:01:37 EDT

At 11:25 AM -0600 7/24/02, Ron wrote:
>Hi Ed,
>I appreciate you help. I did come across a commercial application called
>Interarchy with FTP Disk 5.0.1. It is purported to allow me easy drop-n-drag
>like capabilities like iDisk or like your mother's webfolders for Windows.
>But, the darn thing is $45.00 might as well buy a year trial of .Mac. NOT!
>
>Im very surprised there is nothing (cheap) on the mac side that'll allow me
>this capability. I really don't want to mess w/ the mess of FTP, Fetch,
>setting, but I may have to bite the bullet and learn how. I just hope I
>don't shoot myself with that bullet I just bite! :-)

Ron,

    You might also want to take a look at FTP Wizard, which claims to
allow you to "simply drag and drop a file (or multiple files) onto
the application icon and it will automatically upload those files to
the designated FTP site." FTP Wizard is $20.

    If you're looking for Mac software, versiontracker.com is the
place to go. Type "ftp" in the search area and you'll get back 3
pages of ftp apps.

    Regards,

    - Lou Forlini
      Software Engineer