Re: [NTLK] New Overquoting Settings

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 18:33:51 EDT

One suggestion...
Can the server return the message being sent? All I
got back was a slap on the wrist and a warning to not
do it again. I have no idea what the email originally
said and since Yahoo doens't save outgoing email, I
have no way of finding out what i said.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- "victor_at_newtontalk.net" <victor_at_newtontalk.net>
wrote:

> Since someone triggered this rule today (Hi Ed!), I
> think I should mention this
> now.
<snip>
> If you quote too much and the list software catches
> you, your message will be
> rejected (ie. will not be sent to the list) and you
> will get a helpful
> explanation of what happened and why.
<snip>

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting