Re: [NTLK] message for frank gruende about cheap newtons

From: Harry Helwig (hhelwig_at_nyc.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 19:59:50 EDT

sorry everyone me and frank have been having problems connecting sorry
to waste bandwidth but i needed to send this message
frank try me at dalocks88_at_aol.com put "newton" in bold in subject as i
get tons of junk mail there and dont check often but will look out for
"newton" as subject sorry for all the hassle there also is the last
resort of phone home 7184712529 cell 6462070448
harry