Re: [NTLK] Way OT: iBook G3/500 Overclocking!.....

From: Chris Ruprecht (chrup_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 15:28:16 EDT

Jeffrey,

I have a PB G4/667. My biggest complaint: It's getting darn hot. I heard =
the=20
new 800 MHz TiBook runs the newer G4 processor, which runs a lot cooler. =
Do=20
you think, one can rip the current one out and out one of these new puppi=
es=20
in there? I think the new ones have some more L2 cache, too - my wife's P=
ismo=20
(G3/500) has 1 MB of L2 cache and it feels faster than the TiBook.

Best regards,
Chris