Re: [NTLK] 5.0688 Crystal?

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 14:32:32 EDT

MuHammed Lonon wrote:
> So what is the _fastest_stable_crystal????

I have no idea. There are too many variables involved to give any definite
answer to that, I think. I personally use the 5.0 MHz crystal (for ~220 MHz
on the Newt) and don't plan to go any above that. Some people would say that
ANY change is not stable enough for them. Even 5.0 MHz, which is what most
are using that did it themselves, may not be always stable in all Newts.

In other words, I don't think that there is a specific answer to your question
that would mean anything...

 - John...