Re: [NTLK] synchronizing two newts

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 21:22:30 EDT

I use both an eMate and a 2000. I keep them up to date by storing ALL
new data (notes, names, dates, calls, packages, books, etc.) on an 8 MB
card. When I am using the eMate, the card is in it. When I use the 2000,
I take the card from the eMate and put it in the MessagePad. Very
simple, and works like a charm.

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj