[NTLK] OT: [WTB] iMac / iBook for Newt Dev.?

From: SuerthP_at_andersonnews.com
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 15:18:11 EDT

i would wonder also the OS that you may choose to run, classic or OSX? i
used to install the Palm desktop to get its usb/serial shim for use with
its serial adapter, connected to the newt with a pc serial cable. this same
doesn't work in OSX, or at least not for me. i use NCU in classic mode
connected via ethernet instead.