Re: [NTLK] GEM cases: how to attach them to a belt?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 12:11:46 EDT

on 7/30/02 4:37 PM, Till at till_k_at_gmx.net wrote:

> recently I acquired a GEM leather case. It has a rather flimsy
> elastic strap on the back, but there are also two metal rings, which
> could be used to attach it to a belt.

The elastic strap is for holding it in your hand. It's pretty neat. The
rings, as near as I can tell, are for a shoulder strap. I've tried mine on
it, but I'm not impressed. If I had some kind of holster-thingie (like
detectives use with their side arms to hide them under their suit coats) I
might try that, but barring that, I just carry the thing in my hand, and use
the elastic strap.

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland