Re: [NTLK] Geez people, freaking get o.

From: Rothesay (rothesay_at_sprynet.com)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 15:03:45 EDT

on 7/30/02 2:42 PM, SlashDevNull at slashdevnull_at_mac.com wrote:

> Salutations, <snip>

No offense, but my message was mostly intended for the others on the list.
You have no idea what the P&L looked like for the Newton, nor have you
demonstrated a grasp of the business dynamics facing Apple then or now. I'm
not sure if this is simply troll-like behavior or what, but I simply
couldn't let the unsubstantiated financial assertions go unchallenged any
longer. I've done that, and you may comment as you like.

Felicitations.