Re: [NTLK] Yes, again... ATA driver

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 18:12:23 EDT

Thanks Frank.
I apologize for prolonging this thread, I had hoped Josh would have taken =
this off-list.
Since Josh has posted another response I will say my piece/peace one last =
time.
Hope you had a good night's rest and thanks for your web-site, it helped =
me pick the optimum pics for the yahoo site of the AMP21K. :-)