Re: [NTLK] Linear cards die?

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 18:12:23 EDT

My business uses two eMates and two MP21K's. :-)
I've had four cards go bad in seven years.
First signs are (-10606) and (-10607) store errors and 'out of memory =
space' notices even though the card is not maxed out. Re-format ASAP. =
Test the card(s) by filling them up. If the card doesn't accept a pkg. =
even though there is enough space available then the card may last one =
week to one month, but in your business maybe one to three days based on =
usage.
Becareful and I hope Paul's ATA full-interface is available soon. :-)