Re: [NTLK] Outer Limits

From: PaulMmn (PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Jun 01 2002 - 09:30:04 EDT

Don't forget-- Star Trek was one of the first shows to use hand-held
computers-- the TriCorder on the original was the universal
computer! TheNextGang had more streamlined TriCorders (and everyone
must have perfect eyesight!), plus thos PADDs that everyone keeps
handing around.

I don't know how the dates line up, but TNG was around at least 10
years ago-- when did Newton first arrive? Who copied whom? (:

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.nospam.com