[NTLK] Install pkg. files from the internet

From: Steven Stanley (basketbnewton_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jun 01 2002 - 21:53:51 EDT

I'm wondering how to install package files from the internet onto my
Newton. I know how to download a package file to my ibook and then use
newten to install the package file onto my MessagePad. What's the
process for using a web browser (LunaSuite or NetHopper) to download a
package file directly onto your Newton. Does it automatically install
the pkg. file as a software program as you download? Or do you have to
do something else to the .pkg file once it is on you Newton? How about
if you use Newtftp?

Steve