Re: [NTLK] Mac OS X "Jaguar" Address Book & Newton?

From: Rich Lindsay (rich_at_www.thisoldnewt.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 08:16:21 EDT

There is an OSX category on This Old Newts Links Page.
Lotsa stuff can be searched and found on our site. It may be one of the
oldest updated sits available.

On Wednesday, June 5, 2002, at 03:03 AM, Robert Benschop wrote:

>> On the subject of OSX/Newton connectivity software, I've been looking
>> and
>> haven't been able to find much. Can anybody point me at some good URLs
>> for
>> OSX/Newton software?

Keep the Green(tm)
Rich Lindsay
This Old Newt
www.thisoldnewt.com
Home of the Newton Price Guide, Newton WebRing, Monthly Interviews, Son
of Ultimate Links Collection, Searchable FAQ . Newtons Rule!!