Re: [NTLK] OT- re- QTake200-Outage etc.

From: Thomas Hofts (thofts_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 08:52:14 EDT

on 6/5/02 7:28 AM, Ted at red_at_oct.net wrote:

> Jameson Forster wrote:
>>
>> Outside of KC, in Johnson County. jf
>> On Saturday, June 1, 2002, at 06:22 AM, Sushi wrote:
>>

>>> I used to live in the Little Apple.
>>>

> This was so neat I had to reply... then back
> to lurking. This is the first time I have
> ever seen someone from this close to me,
> Manhattan or the Kansas side of the KC
> megaplex on any list I have been on. The last
> closest was Missouri and Nebraska. Most people
> when you mention the Little Apple just look at
> you funny :)
>
> Ted
Sure...you talk about Aggieville in the Little Apple and they think it's
something like the Bronx in the Big Apple.

BTW...I'm from Lawrence (almost part of the KC megaplex). There's a Lawrence
link at the top of my homepage (which includes Newton info) at:

http://homepage.mac.com/thofts

On subject..glad to see the list back up. I didn't have to send any "test"
messages to see if it worked. All the outage info was quickly posted over
the weekend at http://www.chuma.org. THANKS!

--
Tom Hofts

thofts_at_mac.com