Re: [NTLK] down time

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 11:42:55 EDT

>So, thanks again, Victor, thanks to those who keep the rest of the hardware
>between him and me running, and thanks to all donators and T-Shirt buyers
>for their financial support.

I'd like to chime in, thanks!

And, just BTW, I would buy another shirt, especially a polo-shirt,
especially a black one.
The NTLK-shirt gets a lot of stares here. Especially if I jump on the
train in Hamburg Hammerbrook, where all the techies work (Sennheiser,
Sharp, Olympus & whatnot), elderly men look at my shirt & sometimes
they seem to smile, but not in a mean way.

Oliver :)

--
I refuse to modify my behaviour just so some mechanical device can
function properly. That really doesn't make sense.