[NTLK] iPaq wielding Bottled Water Guy

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 16:37:08 EDT

The bottled water guy came to deliver some water to my office today.
He comes in and instead of sighing a piece of paper and getting a
receipt as
usual, He thrusts his iPaq at me to "sign" in a designated box. He then
beamed the info to
a tiny printer he had on his belt and out it spits a perfect little
receipt with my sig on the bottom
I thought that was a pretty nifty use for a hand held. So I, of course
take out my 2100 to
show him. This surprised me, He liked the size of the Newt, he said
the iPaq was a little to small
for him. Usually is all you get is "That's Huge" comments from
Paq-Palm people.

So there ya go.......