Re: [NTLK] WriteRights

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 19:54:51 EDT

>On 05/06/02 14:57, "John" <newton_at_buzzroom.net> wrote:
>
>> I loved WriteRights and I still have several - completely
>> irrational, but I just hated the thought of using up the very
>> last one (as if they might miraculously begin to reproduce on their
>> own).
>>
>> Anyway, I came across a short thread in which someone talked about
>> having used a single WriteRight for over a year and that it didn't
>> have any negative effects on his display. Anyone else tried this or
>> have thoughts on the subject?
>
>The one I have on my UMP2000 has been there for probably close to 6 months
>now. I don't remember the last time I did install it... No problem.
>
>-Laurent.

Note that Concept Kitchen (who invented WriteRights) on their web site
warned against leaving one on for more than about one month. The adhesive
can build in adhesion to the screen making them more difficult to remove
and potentially separating the top screen layer from the glass.

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net