[NTLK] How can i use the newton with normal batteries...

From: jose_ramirez_at_mac.com
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 00:00:03 EDT

I want to use my MP2000 with normal batteries (no rechargeable), in the
manual says that the rechargeable batteries could be replaced by 4 AA
batteries, but i dont have the battery cover, (you know when i take off
the rechargeable battery i only have a big hole in my newton with
nothing to cover it) can these batteries cover be purchased
somewhere????, BTW does them have a name (that thing that i call battery
cover)

Sorry for my english, its not native =)
i Hope somebody can understand it...