Re: [NTLK] MWNY - Funny

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 03:23:51 EDT

> at MWNY (I'm sure a lot of you
> are!), I have a homepage that will be stocked with pictures loaded ASAP
> after taking them.

   Hmm, just HOW ASAP is ASAP? Will there be a delay between taking them
and putting them up? 1 hour, 2 hours, THREE HOURS! You mean you won't
have you Newton running Tibet and NPDS and Newtscape hooked up the
digital camera serving them off just as quickly as the USB cable can
carry them (oh, right, Newt doesn't have USB or base-station wireless
yet..) Well, how about an iPaq running linux wirelessly serving
webpages from the webcam on your hat? (That will all go in your
'valise' - see the Slashdot thread about bags not being allowed at
Comdex last year..)

   It's too late and I'm having too much fun writing this kind of
stuff :-)
Jim