Re: [NTLK] The OQO should have been the new Newton?

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 15:14:31 EDT

> > Did someone say Duo Dock?
> >
> > RB
>
>yeah! Duos rock. But they show their age...Sushi is talking about
>hot-dockable, something the Duo surely was not.
> >>st

Yes, but with an internal CD reader (slot-loading, having widened the
slot for the floppy drive) and a Radius Pivot monitor (and a whole
load of 100 mfd electrolytic capacitors to fix the inevitable Tick of
Death), it can still be a sweet machine! All I need to do now is
find a way to use USB on it. Such a shame that it is NuBus.

-James