Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Deal-mac MegaMacs buying pool?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 16:56:53 EDT

On 06/06/02 16:49, "LA GREEN" <lagoff1_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to get in on a charging station for the ump2k. let me know if
> we do it.

There's never been a charging station for the MP2x00 form factor.

-Laurent.

dinosaur n.: 1. Any hardware requiring raised flooring and special power.
Used especially of old minis and mainframes, in contrast with newer
microprocessor-based machines. In a famous quote from the 1988 Unix EXPO,
Bill Joy compared the liquid-cooled mainframe in the massive IBM display
with a grazing dinosaur "with a truck outside pumping its bodily fluids
through it". IBM was not amused. Compare big iron; see also mainframe. 2.
[IBM] A very conservative user; a zipperhead.