Re: [NTLK] Softening PDA Market

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 19:19:44 EDT

---- Original Message ----
From: "Thomas Cherry" <jceaser_at_mac.com>
To: <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Softening PDA Market

> WHAT? The springboard is the whole point of going with Handspring. I
> don't blame people for leaving, I mean, what's the point in getting a
> Handspring if there is not springboard?
>
> Where did you here that they were doing this?

It's been all over C!Net, Slashdot.. and other places... here's one article:

http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1103-930011.html

FWIW, my HandEra 330 will be here next week. I'll still use my Visor Pro
(since I have a VisorPhone module for it) but I'm pretty much done
supporting HandSpring.

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net

Please email me if you want my ICQ/AIM/IM ID's.