Re: [NTLK] Connection problems with 130 on XP/98

From: Keith and Sharon Isley (isley_at_iowatelecom.net)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 22:38:23 EDT

I have used connection software with a Win95/98 PC with no problems, so
there must be something going on. Can you give us more detail?

Let's start with the basics: what connection software are you using,
specifically? Have you set the connection settings to the proper serial
port?

I would be willing to work with you off-list if that would help. Email me
privately if that would be of benefit to you.

KAI