[NTLK] FS:iPaq great price (no Newton but new)

From: webb3201_at_airmail.net
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 21:26:23 EDT

Hey listers,

I have just finished a project and have a three month old Compaq iPaq 3635
for sale. The machine has 32mb of ram and is running PPC2002. Included
with the machine will be a leather case from PDA Motion that is also a
Compact Flash sleeve (retail 75.00 purchased last week). This cool case
allows the addition of CF devices without builk. I also have two USB/Synch
(retail 25.00x2)cradles so you can keep one at home and one at the office. I
also have a car adapter for on the road (20.00) I do not have the cradle
anymore, but they are available at COmpusa for 35.00.

price is 200.00 firm and here are pictures. Also includes extra stylus and a
new box of screen protectors.

its no Newton, but sometimes you need current stuff.

Kevin

http://homepage.mac.com/webb3201/salestuff/PhotoAlbum3.html
webb3201_at_airmail.net