Re: [NTLK] Wavelan driver not working

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.net)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 09:12:51 EDT

on 10/06/02 08:36, Laurent Daudelin at nemesys_at_cox.net wrote:

> OK, I've tried the new release, and it doesn't work for me. Entered my
> Airport network name, but couldn't select the channel, although it was
> already by default on one. But the popup to select the channel is inactive
> and has "ignored" besides it. What does that mean? Nogushi (?) notes say to
> delete the worksite if there are problems, but I'd rather avoid that.
> Anybody has any idea? I'll be glad to send $10 to Nogushi, but the driver
> has to work without having to call any voodoo...

It's even worst now. When I insert my Wavelan card, the card slip doesn't
come up anymore. I've reset, but no dice. Guess I'll have to find some place
on the internal store and try it from there, since it's currently on my card
due to a lack of space on the internal store...

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                            <http://members.cox.net/nemesys>
Logiciels Nemesys Software                            mailto:nemesys_at_cox.net

gib /jib/: 1. vi. To destroy utterly. Like frag, but much more violent and final. "There's no trace left. You definitely gibbed that bug". 2. n. Remnants after total obliteration. Originated first by id software in the game Quake. It's short for giblets (thus pronounced "jib"), and referred to the bloody remains of slain opponents. Eventually the word was verbed, and leaked into general usage afterward.