Re: [NTLK] WEPPackage installations

From: Philip Lord (nama_chari_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 09:55:13 EDT

oops...ignore my previous post (see 'sharp expert
pad'). I posted it under the wrong topic. Sorry

So here it is again...
---------------
Ok...after a while playing around with this I finally
got it workin.

WEP is working, mail is working, browsing is working
and connecting to NCU works too.

But I had to make my setting 'manual' (not 'DHCP') for
my card in NIE setup.

When ever I change to 'DHCP' itthe newton couldn't
resolve an ip address. Strange as I know other people
have said that they can get it working with either
manual and DHCP.

well, at least it works.

Phil

P.S. I'll play with it a little more and send in my
$10...I suggest all who use it do the same. A lot of
hard work has gone into this driver.