Re: [NTLK] Wavelan and AppleTalk...

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 15:27:21 EDT

On 11/06/02 13:54, "Joe Anthenat" <janthenat_at_mac.com> wrote:

> I can't seem to get AppleTalk to work using the Wavelan card, although it
> works fine in every other aspect...

I had the same problem. Was able to surf the internet with NetHopper, but
couldn't achieve a connection to NCU under Classic. Swapped the WaveLan for
the Farallon and connected on my first attempt. AFAIK, nobody posted any
hint so far as to what could be the problem, except maybe in my AirPort
network name, which is "Daudelin's Network" (note the apostrophe). I'll try
a different name tonight and I shall see...

-Laurent.