[NTLK] Anyone want to get into the used 2100 business?

From: Thomas Hofts (thofts_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 16:30:08 EDT

Surfing the web for used battery trays today, I came across the following.
If anyone wants to get into the used Newton biz this might be interesting.
I cut relevant info off the web site and have put it into this email.

SAS Sales
www.sas.net

Inspection Begins
8:00 AM Monday June 17, 2002

SEALED BIDS CLOSE
3:00 PM Thursday
June 20, 2002

THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE LOCATED AT THE SURPLUS ASSET SALES CLIENT SERVICE
CENTER IN MONTGOMERYVILLE, PENNSYLVANIA
Big lot includes:

(200)+ APPLE Newton Message Pads mdl. 2000 & 2100 (complete units); Large
Quantity APPLE Newton Message Pad Accessories & Parts;

DIRECTIONS FROM PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE, take exit 26 (Fort Washington).
Follow Route 309 North 5.5 miles. At end of expressway stay in right lane
and follow signs for Route 63. Turn left at light and follow Route 63 West
one mile to Keystone Drive (look for Lansdale Warehouse sign just before
road). Turn right and go to first stop sign. Turn left on to Progress Drive.
Sale site is second drive on left - #201 Progress Drive.

SITE PHONE:
(215) 661-9780

--
Tom Hofts