[NTLK] Like New emate + MP130 BrandNew for sale!!

From: Helene (chatlene_at_si.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 19:50:33 EDT

Hello everybody

I have a like new condition 3 eMates for sale with box:
----------
1 comes with eMate 300 User Manual, Newton Works Graphing Calculator
User's Manual, QuickFigure Works user's Manual and another bunch of
documentation, Original Connectivity CD, Power adapter, eMate stylus.
Everything in Original box.I will add a CD compiled by myself with all
the Manuals & Documentation in PDF Format and a bunch of Freeware and
Shareware classified by category of use $250
----------
1 comes with eMate 300 User Manual, Newton Works Graphing Calculator
User's Manual, QuickFigure Works user's Manual and another bunch of
documentation, Connectivity CD - Not Original but the same content than
the Original with all the Manuals & Documentation in PDF Format and a
bunch of Freeware and Shareware classified by category of use, Power
adapter, eMate stylus. Everything in Original box. $250
----------
1 comes with Newton Works Graphing Calculator User's Manual and another
bunch of documentation, Connectivity CD - Not Original but the same
content than the Original, with eMate 300 User Manual, Newton Works
Graphing Calculator User's Manual, QuickFigure Works user's Manual in
PDF Format and a lot more and a bunch of Freeware and Shareware
classified by category of use, Power adapter, eMate stylus. Everything
in Original box. $225

All come in pristine and working condition. They have been upgraded to
the latest OS ROM Version 2.1 (737246). Their batteries don't hold much
of a charge due to age. The Buyer pays the Handling and shipping charge
by UPS.
----------
I also have a Brand New in Box Message Pad 130. The box was opened just
to be sure the MP was working. Sell for $130. The Buyer pays the
Handling and shipping charge by UPS.
For payment I accept Money order, personal check (wait 10 days for the
check to clear before shipping the package) and Paypal (preferred).

If you are interested you can contact me at:chatlene_at_si.rr.com

Thanx for reading.

--
I know of but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind.
-Antoine de Saint Exupery-