Re: [NTLK] [Slightly OT] Apple Laptops

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.net)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 23:04:35 EDT

on 11/06/02 22:58, Ed Kummel at tech_ed_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> Or this~
> "dood! You're getting a Dell!"
> Ed
> web/gadget guru
>
> --- James Witte <jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us> wrote:
>>
>>> scooter and subjected the others to a
>> three-year-old. When can we
>>> order the dilithium crystal casing?
>>
>> There's an idea; "The Thirtieth Anniversary Mac.
>> Machine carved and
>> hand finished 5mm thick marble fishish over nanotube
>> reinforced composite
>> shell. Price: $7000"

At that price, I would sell the Dell the next second and buy 2 Titanium: one
for work, one for home!

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                            <http://members.cox.net/nemesys>
Logiciels Nemesys Software                            mailto:nemesys_at_cox.net

fat-finger vt.: 1. To introduce a typo while editing in such a way that the resulting manglification of a configuration file does something useless, damaging, or wildly unexpected. "NSI fat-fingered their DNS zone file and took half the net down again." 2. More generally, any typo that produces dramatically bad results.