Re: [NTLK] FS: Newton 2100 with Implant Accel...Best Offer

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 00:15:41 EDT

Hey Drew...
Does this mean you're leaving us? What happened? I
thought we were friends?
;-)
Ed
web/gadget guru
come and see my Newt on the web (well, mostly) at:
http://65.84.243.167

--- Drew Loker <lokerd_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> Here is my personal Newton and items I am putting up
> for sale…looking for
> best offer. I don't want to part things out, and I
> don't want to sell this
> on Ebay, unless you all really think I would do
> better. Please respond
> privately as I am set to vacation mode on list.
> Thanks!
<snip>

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting