Re: [NTLK] Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: Convincing argument against MS

From: Steven (Smuro_at_socal.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 12:02:28 EDT

I too think its about expectations...any maybe that's why I am more
disappointed with Apple than MS....Now don't go crazy before you read
the rest....

Apple markets itself as caring, unique, cool, fun, different...you get a
real "feeling" about this company....so when you get disappointed with
their actions you really "feel" it.
MS on the other hand is BIG, plowing, gobbling-up other companies, so
when they just continue to do what they have always done, you just say
to yourself, "that's what I expected." There is no disappointment.

Steven