Re: [NTLK] New Newt Owner

From: Aaron Francis (paranoid_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 21:07:56 EDT

I use my newton with windows and mac, On my faster windoze pc's (like
PIII and higher) I have to use a app to slow down the cpu or else I find
that the pc attempts to punch too much info into the newt though the
serial connection, If I connect with appletalk OR serial with my mac; no
problem. The little app I use is called "slowdown.exe" nothing fancy
just public domain. Punch it into google and you should come up trumps.