Re: [NTLK] Alignment on "Mike's Newts"

From: Bernie A. Goltermann (bagoltermann_at_ksaits.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 04:06:04 EDT

victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

>FTR, I got one of Mike's Newts (assuming Mike is that guy in Florida), paid
>$90 for a decent 2100, no alignment problems from what I can see but I've only
>used it long enough to install system update (710031), NIE2, drivers, and
>NPDS. The only problem with mine is cosmetic: the Apple logo has been badly
>worn on the front (some people would rather have it this way though!)
>
>-- Victor

Seems you may have got lucky. You would have definitely seen this issue
by know. It would have cause you a little frustration tapping on any
icons in the lower left corner. Looks like there's about five of us on
the list so far with this issue. Seems kind of a high rate of failure
for the same exact problem.

Bernie