Re: [NTLK] Alignment on "Mike's Newts"

From: Ron Yurman (ron_at_neshoma.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 09:48:53 EDT

I bought one of Mike's $30 2100s because I wanted the body parts (excellent
shape). I'm tempted to delve inside and see if it can be fixed with some
parts I have from a unit with a broken screen. Right now when powered up,
the unit's backlight flashes on and off - that's it! Curious about the
screen alignment problems...

-Ron