Re: [NTLK] Brain Surgery

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 14:52:45 EDT

"Joel M. Sciamma" wrote:
> I can't get over the fact that so many machines have the same fault
> - we must be missing some piece of information. I'll ask Mike Day.

Actually, I already asked him how they were stacked in storage and if he knew
anything about why so many of us would be having this problem. He said:

---Mike Day---
There were stacked - maybe 4 deep in the cabinet. I
honestly didn't know they had this problem - or that
stacking them could cause problems. I basically just
turned them on, made sure the memory was cleared, the
back light worked, etc. They hadn't been turned on for
at least a year prior to this time.

I know I had to click the x's to align the units when
they first started up and I didn't have a problem
clicking anywhere on the screen.

I'm sure most of you know much more than me about
potential fixes but, I will see if I can turn anything
up on the issue.

---

So, dunno... :(

- John...