Re: [NTLK] Hiroshi's Driver

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 20:54:35 EDT

I remember seeing the slip when I first inserted the card but I did not fill in all the information.
Then after reading this, I got the bright idea, just to delete the two packages and the internet setup I made......and start from the beginning. Which I did. After re-installing the two drivers, now I get an error when I insert the WavLan card. Is there a soup I should have deleated also? I ran SBM cleaner. I didn't see anything. Any suggestions?

Greg