Re: [NTLK] First -10061 error

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 07:38:58 EDT

on 16-06-2002 6:24, Keith and Sharon Isley at isley_at_iowatelecom.net wrote:

> 2) I was using Avi's Backdrop at the time, which is supposed to have a
> -10061 fix built in. However, I still got one. Do I need to find something
> else to keep these away?

Yes, Auto61 Fix from Don Vollum is probably the best one together with
Richard Li's SysPatch which I've set in it's prefs (can be found in the
Prefs slip in Extras) to only run at Power-Off, if you get the error more
often you can set the Super Fix, but make the ms/pkg number a bit higher
(more like 100,000) otherwise it will slow down your Newt too much.

All the links can be found in the FAQ:
http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/newton-faq-nos.html#IIIC2a

Robert Benschop