Re: [NTLK] 3com ethernet card in powerbook

From: TerryFischer_at_BoiseBuilding.com
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 13:04:22 EDT

I was the original poster of this ?, regarding driver for 3com 3C589C. =
Chris Ruprecht kindly mailed me the old Farallon ver 1.1 installer =
(which is no longer on their website) and a modified 3com driver system =
extension. (still thanking you Chris!) I have posted these for download =
on my website http://home.earthlink.net/~newtonbooks on the links page, =
scroll down to the bottom.
-fish