Re: [NTLK] Newton Backup Express from NewtBX@aol.com

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 02:30:04 EDT

>Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:47:01 +0200
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] Newton Backup Express from NewtBX_at_aol.com
>From: Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_mac.com>
>

>I was wondering if you ever heard something of Bob since posting this.

No, I haven't heard anything from Bob. My attempts to find him proved
to be fruitless.

However, I do notice in the UNNA Changelog
<http://www.unna.org/unna/changelog.txt> the following listing:

"+ added Newton Backup Express to macos/"

So perhaps this will be good news to you.

I also see that my Newton Book of the Dhammapada (Buddhist
Scriptures) has been added. Thanks Victor! I'm happy to see the
books/Philosophy_Religion/ section with the canonical works of many
of the world's religions (and other philosophies) represented.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Bond Shepherd        |   "If I'm going to keep on visiting you,
San Francisco, CA           |   I'll have to send you some good sherry."

PGP Public key can be found on most servers.