Re: [NTLK] NIMH AA battery level

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 03:00:55 EDT

I do not remeber the position of the switch exactly since I gave my MP120 to
my brother.
It is a black, squared head button located right between two cells on the
bottom of the battery compartment.
The trick is, that this button is pressed down only in case you insert the
rechargeable battery pack which has the counterpart to press the button
down.
As soon as you insert normal R6 cells or batteries the button is not pressed
down.
If you insert a thin plastic sheet or something like that the cells will
hold it down on both sides and in the middle the sheet will press down the
button.

Johannes