Re: [NTLK] NewtonTalk.net June 2002 archive: By Thread

From: M.E. Vittes (kpevav_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 17:22:31 EDT

I want to synchronize my dates and names from the Newton with Now
Up-To-Date. Is there a way of doing so? I have Now-Up-To-Date 3.9.2
running in Classic on my iBook running OS 10.1.5 and Now Synchronize 2.1 on
my MP2100. The Newton says it connected but nothing happens on the iBook.

Alternatively, is there some other Mac-centric calendar I can use on my
desktop that will connect and synch with the Newton?