Re: [NTLK] eMate internal Ram Card + Max OS for OMP

From: Ticknor (tick0001_at_algonquincollege.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 21:34:45 EDT

Hi Helene!
To check the OS version on your OMP, open the preferences and look down
at the bottom of the screen...it should have a number there like 1.xx.
The best update for OS1 is the 1.05 patch. [ je sais vous preferez un
reponse en francais, mais je le parle seulement un peux! =) ]
Here is the link for the [English] 1.05 patch >>
http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/software/SystemPatches/english/OMP/

Bonne chance..