Re: [NTLK] [OT] ISP for Peru?

From: newton (newton_at_bbdoperu.com)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 10:55:22 EDT

There is are several isp's but the only i can recall that has roaming
services is Red Cientifica.

Check them at www.rcp.net.pe

Meybe is easier if your friend gets local access with an isp. There
are also many 'cabinas' public internet access points for about a
dolar an hour.

If u need more help mail me offlist

Sorcerer
sorcerer_at_bbdoperu.com