Re: [NTLK] 28 2100s!

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 14:19:35 EDT

>Robert Benschop wrote:
>> so who is 'huop' (the winning bidder) and more important, is he/she
>> on this list ?
>
>All I know is that they are from Germany -- since EBay gave me the "German
>priacy laws prevent us from showing you this information" when I tried to
>list
>other things that they had bid on.

If you ask me, it's most likely the guy that otherwise goes by the name
"ioperate" and, yes, he's probably familiar to most of you as the guy who
runs the Newt webpage www.newtenlightment.de off of a Newton 2100 as
server and posts occasional information on this to the list. (He seems to
bid on a lot of Newton stuff on ebay to later auction it off for a higher
price in Germany. But this isn't criticism. I've also bid on and bought
something from him and was glad he had it available.)

Chris Searles